The Pet Shop Cat The Pet Shop Cat

Amazing excellent work my friend!

00AL240 responds:

Thank you. :)

ThePivotsxXD makes humor ThePivotsxXD makes humor

So accurate that it's pretty scary.

Regularge Woes Regularge Woes

I just think the people who hate this animation are the people who defends this garbage show.

Sprout Sprout

Pretty sick game. I would say put a lot more work into it and give it more visuals and what not.

Fancy Snowboarding Fancy Snowboarding

Had a blast with this. Was using my Yiynova tablet to play this which was even better. Though it could do without the prepubescent "ouch!" on every death. Also wish this wasn't a demo.

Mach Speed Mach Speed

Pretty much "figure out how the controls work" the game. The speed of the game is incredibly fast that I can't even tell what I'm doing wrong. The dash doesn't seem to work most of the type when wall jumping or in midair while doing a combo of arrow key and 'X' before instantly falling into a spike within a millisecond. The controls are displayed very simple in the description but it's more complicating than that. I think you have to press the arrow key then 'x' or the other away around and it doesn't seem to work while jumping down off the wall. Don't get me wrong I love games with high difficulty like Super Meat Boy but what made that game so great was the fact that you can easily understand the controls. But this game was pretty much a chore that I just couldn't enjoy it and gave up after 10 or so levels from the lack of variation in level design. Otherwise being your first game it's pretty decent but far from being polished. Hope you get better in the future.

Benasaurous responds:

Thanks for the feedback! There is no surprise that if you model your game after a great game, it probably won't be as good as the game you model it after. Especially if its your first game. That is completely my fault though.

Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic the Hedgehog

Very gay, Sonic all the way!

Nia and Demon Lana Nia and Demon Lana

I want to flip them over and GODDAMN

kayland responds:

like a pancake!

Lifeguard Lana Lifeguard Lana

I want to flip those titties around flipping them as they go flip floopp bibbity bop ahah YEAH BABY fuck